Thursday, February 2, 2023

Secret Lung / "Phantom Limbs"

 


The Skinny Review:
"Phantom Limbs" is a fast-paced rock track that hooks you in with its catchy melodies and big chorus. The driving beats and powerful guitar riffs create an electrifying atmosphere, while the soaring vocals add an emotional layer to the track. Overall, "Phantom Limbs" is a dynamic and memorable song, perfect for any alternative rock fan.

In Their Own Words:
“I actually have been sitting on this track for years and it never seemed to have the right vehicle - until Evan and Bryce got their hands on it and it suddenly came to life. It’s a song about a jerk I was in love with years ago when I was a lot more tempted by emotionally unavailable men. He hurt me, I got a great song out of it - good trade, really. I think most people will find it pretty easy to relate to.”

Listen Here:
Spotify
Soundcloud
Bandcamp

Follow Here:
Website
Facebook
Instagram

No comments: