Saturday, February 4, 2023

Samfire / "My Potential"

 



The Skinny Review:
"My Potential" is a beautifully crafted indie pop song with captivating and moody vocals. The shimmering instrumentation and cinematic feel of the track creates a dreamy atmosphere that draws the listener in. With an alt-pop sensibility, "My Potential" is a standout track that showcases Samfire's musical prowess and unique style.

In Their Own Words:
“This song is the window to my frame of mind - driven, self-critical, hopeful and romantic. It poured out of me one morning in the shower, a context which has shaped its sweet melodic and lyrical simplicity. I know there are a lot of people that, like me, are always trying to better themselves. This song is for them - offering the words that have got me through moments of self doubt: ‘I believe in my potential’”

Listen Here:
Spotify
Soundcloud
Bandcamp

Follow Here:
Website
Facebook
Instagram

No comments: