Monday, August 15, 2022

Lucy Morgan / "Where It All Began"

 


The Skinny Review:
Lucy Morgan's latest release is an upbeat and compelling mix of indie pop and singer-songwriter, with a message we can all relate to. The video for the new single is fantastic, and one you'll want to watch through to the end.

In Their Own Words:
I'm sharing with you this song that I wrote with my producer and dear friend, John Fellner, at his cottage up north. A few days before we headed out on our trip, my ex unexpectedly reached out. That relationship was extremely unhealthy and stripped me of all that I was.  

Leaving her was one of the hardest things I had to do, but I knew it was the only way I could find a way back to myself. Hearing from her rocked me, to say the least.
 
Surrounded by the beauty of Northern Ontario, I was deeply reflecting and processing whether I should respond or remain silent. I felt I had finally gotten to a place of peace and closure in my life, and while it was tempting to take that step back, I knew in my gut that it would never be what I wished it could be.

Listen Here:
Spotify
Apple Music
YouTube

Follow Here:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

No comments: