Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Grant Boyer / "In The Meantime"

New single from Grant Boyer, "In The Meantime"


The Skinny Review:
This is a beautiful song where the vocals and guitar really get the chance to shine, especially when the harmonies start. The slight builds through the song really add to the emotion. It's short, sweet, and incredibly enjoyable.

In Their Own Words:
"My single is my humorous take on the futility of life. I wanted to elicit a happy feeling while poking fun at the dark reality that your most cherished moments will all end. However, I want the message to be that despite the inevitability of death and hardships, everyone should enjoy the time they get to spend with their loved ones in the meantime.

I wrote this nice happy sounding riff because I didn't want the song to feel dark and depressing. The sentiment is just an observation, and you have to be able to laugh at the dark stuff. It's meant to be more of a light-hearted joke on the whole idea."

Listen Here:
Spotify
Apple
YouTube

Follow Here:
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram


No comments: