Thursday, April 14, 2022

Sophia Fracassi / "I Lied"

 New single from Sophia Fracassi, "I Lied"




The Skinny Review:
This song is a wonderful showcase of Sophia's vocals and ability to write a hit song with meaning. This artist is one that you should keep an eye on, and expect big things from.

In Their Own Words:
"My dynamic new song, "I Lied," was written during a particularly rough patch in my mental health last year. I was slowly unboxing the emotions I had been feeling, and finding the roots of my struggles with anxiety and depression.

This song is like a culmination of the thoughts, feelings, and memories that led up to a personal mental breaking point. I had to stop running around in circles, pretending I was okay, and acknowledge the pain I was feeling to be true. It was really the first step to healing again."


Listen Here:
Spotify
Soundcloud
Apple Music
YouTube

Follow Here:
Website
Facebook
Instagram

No comments: