Sunday, August 18, 2024

Leah Martel / "Not Cool"

 



The Skinny Review:
Canadian artist Leah Martel has just released her second single, and it's an anthem for everyone who felt a little different growing up. "Not Cool" is an honest and refreshing take on being uncool, with a catchy, poppy feel and vocals reminiscent of Alanis Morrisette.

In Their Own Words:
"After surviving elementary and high school, working in customer service and an office job, going to college and university I realized I still have not overcome social anxiety. So, while enduring lockdown back in my childhood bedroom and living with the absurdity of still caring what people think even when no one else is around, I wrote this song about it so I could finally try to stop caring so much."

Listen Here:
Spotify
Soundcloud
YouTube

Follow Here:
Facebook
Instagram

No comments: