Sunday, July 21, 2024

Black Suit Devil / "Shut The Punk Up"

 




The Skinny Review:
"Shut The Punk Up" is the focus track from Black Suit Devil's fantastic new album, The Eternal Sleep. The album shows a heavier side of the Toronto artist, and "Shut The Punk Up" is the perfect example of the higher octane sound. While "Shut The Punk Up" is a standout song, the full album is a must-listen.

In Their Own Words:
"Shut The Punk Up" is a road song about life as a touring independent musician," Andy says of the focus track. "The good and the bad times . Living in your car and travelling to new places . I wanted to showcase some great people that I have met over the years on my travels, so I name dropped a few people and places. I wanted to give this song a live feel to it almost like a stadium of people chanting the song in unison . I had a lot of fun multi layering vocals to make it sound as though thousands of people are singing along. I also added so crowd noise to really drive it home. Definitely a really fun track that closes off the album perfectly."

Listen Here:
Spotify
Soundcloud
YouTube

Follow Here:
Website
Facebook
Instagram 

 

 

No comments: