Thursday, May 23, 2024

Black Suit Devil / "Buried In You"

  



The Skinny Review:
The second single from Black Suit Devil's upcoming album, "Buried In You" has a heavier, more intense sound than what the artist is generally known for. At over seven minutes long, this is not a quick and easy listen, but it is more than worth the time taken to hear the song in its entirety and experience every note and the message behind it.

In Their Own Words:
“ “Buried In You” is the lead off track on my new album “The Eternal Sleep” and the heaviest song I have ever written for Black Suit Devil. I really wanted to dig deep into my Heavy Rock and Grunge musical roots. Prior to BSD I had been performing over the years in various Heavy Metal and Rock bands, so it’s a great feeling for me personally to bring that into Black Suit Devil. I wanted to take the listener down a rabbit hole adventure and make them think about the world around them.”

Listen Here:
Spotify
Soundcloud
YouTube

Follow Here:
Website
Facebook
Instagram

No comments: