Saturday, December 30, 2023

Arih SK / "Miss You Like I Should"

 



The Skinny Review:
St. Catharines, ON musician Arih SK just released his brand new album in November, entitled Hold It Together. Along with the album, Arih released the new single "Miss You Like I Should," which has a slightly more upbeat feel than his previous releases. The catchy guitar riffs and bright backing vocals give a vibrant style to the song, with the singer's mellow voice offers his stand out signature indie folk sound.

In Their Own Words:
“"Miss You Like I Should” is a song about loss and guilt. Loss is sad. But there’s a special kind of sadness when you have lost someone important and enough time has passed that you don’t feel it every day. In those moments of forgetting, the grief is gone, but when you realize that you forgot, there is a feeling of guilt, and I find myself asking why I don’t miss you like I should? ”

Listen Here:
Spotify
Soundcloud

Follow Here:
Website
Facebook
Instagram 

 

No comments: