Thursday, November 30, 2023

Tara MacLean / "Kiss In December"

 




The Skinny Review:
"Kiss in December" is a beautiful and emotional song, perfect for this time of year. Tara's voice absolutely shines, with the lyrics painting a clear picture of heartbreak and longing.

In Their Own Words:
The song was inspired by a kiss I had many Decembers ago that changed my life.
 
When I was feeling heartbroken years ago, I wrote this song's lyrics in the form of a poem. The east coast of Canada in the winter is a tough season to be alone and missing someone, but there is also something romantic about it.
 
"Kiss in December" paints a picture of warmth and cold at once.
 
I reunited with my past collaborator, Catherine MacLellan, who also produced this song. Our fathers were a touring duo when we were growing up.

Listen Here:
Spotify
YouTube

Follow Here:
Facebook
Instagram

No comments: