Saturday, March 4, 2023

Holly Wild / "Inside My Head"

  


The Skinny Review:
Infectious indie pop at its best, "Inside My Head" is catchy and edgy, with impeccable vocals. Relatable lyrics make it even more compelling and the anthemic sound is sure to put Holly Wild on your radar, where she rightly belongs.

In Their Own Words:
"Inside My Head is a song about the negative dialogue that goes around in my head, the endless loop telling me that I’m the jack of all trades, but the master of none. Chipping away at my self confidence every day. I surround myself with high achievers, people that inspire me, but they also make me feel insignificant, and small, with no great achievements and the feeling of nothing exceptional to offer. Do you know that feeling where someone can inspire you and shrink you down to nothing all at the same time? Its through that comparison, and that pressure I put on myself to be successful, that the voice inside my head gets really loud."

Listen Here:
Spotify
YouTube

Follow Here:
Website
Facebook
Instagram

No comments: