Saturday, February 18, 2023

Drew Thomas / "Ivory White"

  


The Skinny Review:
"Ivry White"  is a compelling alt-pop song with a catchy melody and soft rock appeal. Its powerful chorus is where the vocals really stand out, with an impressive and emotive delivery. There's an anthemic overall feel to it, sure to make this single a hit with a myriad of audiences.

In Their Own Words:
“Ivory White is about loving someone who can’t love you back. I’d met someone in a bar - we laughed, drank wine and talked all night about life but it was a wrong-place-wrong-time situation and I never saw them again. A few months later, I found out they’d been suffering with their mental health so moved away and Ivory White was about what I would say to them if I could see them again.”

Listen Here:
Spotify
Soundcloud

Follow Here:
Website
Facebook
Instagram

No comments: